About the course
In this course, we will cover all the Adobe XD essentials to design, prototype, and, most importantly, share your prototype with colleagues, users, stakeholders, and developers.
We designed this course to help you make your ideas tangible in a fast and effective way. By the end of it, you will be able to create your own fully interactive prototype using Adobe XD.
You will discover all the Adobe XD main features such as repeat grid, responsive resize, and component states and experiment with them following a digital prototyping workflow from a sketch to a high fidelity prototype.
Let's bring your idea to life!
This course is for you if
- Designers who are just getting started in digital prototyping.
- Designers who are *still* prototyping in Photoshop.
- Designers who have not been using XD in the past 2 years (I see you)
- Product designers, project managers, developers and lovely full-stack human beings who want to collaborate with designers using XD
- ... and anyone interested in building an interactive prototype from scratch
After this course, you will be able to
- make use of the essentials feature of Adobe XD and get a good understanding of the tool's capacity.
- effectively use the basic workflow of building a digital prototype.
- design your idea.
- bring your design to life by making it interactive.
- choose the best way to share your prototype.
Composition: how to structure your prototype
Nov 27th, 10AM -12PM (Paris)
We’ll cover what a great grid is and what makes it efficient. By the end of the lesson you will understand what composition as an overall means and will be able to solid criteria to select or even create your own grid for your designs
Assets: how to create and manage your assets
Dec 4th, 10AM -12PM (Paris)
Having your assets is one of the great way to speed up your work. By the end of this lesson you’ll learn where to find the assets, how to create your own sets, how to edit them and more
Interaction: how to bring your prototype to life
Dec 11th, 10AM -12PM (Paris)
Interactions on XD are huge! By the end of this lesson you will be able not just simualate interactions between the artboards you designed but also add animations inside your artboards
Sharing: how to share your prototype
Dec 18th, 10AM -12PM (Paris)
You’ll learn the tools to share your prototype and how Adobe XD enriches your experience to collaborate around designs
Who will be teaching?
Claire-Lise has been exploring the transformation of text from paper to digital working in the digital publishing industry with magazines such as Marie-Claire, digital publishers such as Les Éditions Merveilleuses, and a number of startups.
She moved from art direction to UI and UX design. In 2018, Claire-Lise joined CosaVostra, a digital agency and innovation lab based in Paris, France.
In the same 2018, Claire joined Adobe XDI Community, a group of community-driven XD pros trained to give workshops and premium training and consulting, as well as provide direct feedback to the XD product team.